Kris Holm Unicycles Ltd. products are warranted to the original owner against manufacturing defects for one (1) year following the original purchase date, or for the period required by law.
Terms of Warranty
- This warranty does not imply that Kris Holm Unicycles Ltd. products cannot be broken or will never wear out. Whether a product can be warranted depends considerably on the type of use.
- This warranty is void if the product is subjected to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, an accident or other abnormal, excessive, or improper use.
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of metal fatigue of frames, is not covered. Fatigue damage is a symptom of the product being worn out through normal use and is considered normal wear and tear.
- All crank pedal threads, even on high quality KH cranks, will strip if the unicycle is ridden with loose pedals. Stripped pedal threads are not covered by the KH warranty.
- For any warranty claim to be considered, the Kris Holm Unicycles Ltd. product must be returned to the place of purchase. The product must be in clean condition and accompanied by the original, dated sales receipt.
- Warranted products may be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Kris Holm Unicycles Ltd.
- Shipping charges for warranted product are the responsibility of the customer.